OCGG - Webinars/Workshops/Conferences
The center regularly organizes webinars.
- The first in the series was delivered by Prof. Uday S. Mishra, Centre for Development Studies, Trivandrum on Aging and the Aged: Some Reflections on 10thJuly 2021.
- The second was titled Social forces and Ageing: Challenges and Way Forward was delivered by Dr. C. Aruna, Dept. of Sociology, Pondicherry University on 10th August 2021.
- A workshop on “Human Sleep Rhythm Analysis” was held on 26th March 2022 at LG-1 of GMU. In the workshop, Prof. Atanu Kumar Pati (Chairman, OCGG advisory Committee & Member OSHEC) and Prof. Arti Parganiha (Dept. of Bio-Science, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur) are present as resource person and subject experts.
- A workshop on “Special Lecture on Research Issues in Deprivation” was organized by School of Economics & Center for Geriatrics and Gerontology, Gangadhar Meher University, Sambalpur on Dt: 30th May 2022. Prof. Udaya Shankar Mishra, Member of Advisory Committee was invited as resource person.
- A “Hands on Workshop on Actigraphy” was held on 28th JULY 2022 at LG-1 of GMU. Prof Arti Parganiha (Centre for Translational Chronobiology, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur) was present as a resource person and subject expert.