Equal Opportunity Function
- To establish coordination with the Government and other agencies/organizations to mobilize academic and financial resources to provide assistance to students of the disadvantaged groups.
- To act as a counseling-cum-guidance centre for students belonging to the marginalized sections.
- To look into the grievances of the weaker sections of the society and suggest amicable solutions to their problems.
- To ensure equity and equal opportunity to the community at large in the University and bring about social inclusion.
- To create a socially congenial atmosphere for academic interaction and for the growth of healthy interpersonal relationships among the students coming from various social backgrounds.
- To co-ordinate with different individuals/organizations engaged in the welfare of marginalized sections of the society.
- To hold awareness programs for creating an atmosphere of equal opportunity.
- To disseminate the information related to schemes and programs for the welfare of the socially weaker section.